What is my zone?

To ascertain the zone and other controls that apply to your land it will be necessary to refer to the Young Local Environment Plan 2011.

To ensure the integrity of Council’s advice is maintained, all zoning requests must be made in writing. Alternatively, a Section 149 Planning Certificate may be obtained, or the zone maps downloaded for viewing from the legislation website.

A Section 149 Certificate will provide information regarding the current planning controls that apply to a parcel of land. All contracts of sale for real estate require a current Section 149 Certificate.

Zoning information cannot be provided over the phone